Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced boxer, having the right equipment is essential. It is important to make sure that your hands are safe and secure when boxing, but people often forget that our feet need the same care and protection.
Boxing shoes are important as they help you to become more balanced and provide support during training sessions or in the ring. They prevent injuries as they have exceptionally good ankle support and grips so you are less likely to trip or fall.
Some people see boxing shoes as irrelevant, but if you want to be able to focus on your movements without any worries, boxing shoes will help you to achieve this.
With so many sports brands to choose from, how do you choose which boxing shoes to go for? Well, we have that covered for you.
Title has specialized in boxing equipment since 1998 and only sells quality products. To help you choose which boxing shoes are right for you, we’ve put together a list of Title’s 10 best boxing shoes.
You’ll be able to see why Title has such a great reputation for boxing equipment, and discover which shoes best suit your needs.
OUR TOP PICK
These Title boxing shoes are made from lightweight synthetic leather that is snug on your feet as they provide ultimate protection and comfort.
As they are a snug fit, this means that the shoes do not get in the way of your movements at all and are in no danger of slipping off your feet.
The mesh panels on the shoe help your feet to breathe when wearing the shoes, and an antibacterial fabric lining prevents odor so that your shoes can always remain fresh. The high-top design provides ankle support and injury prevention.
The soles of the shoes are also lightweight so that the shoes do not affect your movements as you won’t struggle to move around in them.
These shoes come in 8 different colors for you to choose from and a variety of sizes and half sizes so that they are available to everyone.
- Lightweight synthetic leather
- Lightweight sole
- Snug fit so they aren’t in the way and won’t fall off
- Mesh panels for ventilation
- 8 different colors
- Wide range of sizes
- Ankle support
- Laces may come undone and cause a hazard
These boxing shoes by Title are designed for speed and for fast footwork as they are super light and comfortable so that you can perform and train to your maximum speed.
The upper part of the shoe is made from synthetic leather weaved with nylon for extra durability and strength. As the upper shoe is weaved with nylon, this enables your feet to breathe when wearing the shoe and keeps you from being uncomfortable or sweaty.
The polyurethane soles are lightweight so that there is no added weight to carry, and will prevent you from sliding or losing balance. The shoes also come in 8 different colors for you to choose from.
- Designed for speed and fast footwork
- The upper shoe contains nylon for ventilation
- Polyurethane soles are lightweight
- 8 color choices
- The only ventilation is the nylon weaved into the synthetic leather which may not be as effective in preventing moisture
These Title Ring Freak boxing shoes provide lots of ventilation for your feet as they have nylon mesh inserts on the side of the shoe and a full-length ventilated tongue to make sure that your feet are able to breathe and stay comfortable and dry.
Another feature that these boxing shoes have is an EVA midsole that is a lightweight foam that cushions your midfoot and heel during practice, providing extra support and comfort to your feet.
The shoes are a snug fit to ensure that they don’t fall off or interfere with any movements.
Leather overlays to the front and sides of the shoe provide extra support and protection, as well as leather accents supporting the mid and rear ends of the shoe. The reinforced back heel gives the ankle further support during practice and keeps it stable.
- Nylon mesh inserts and a full-length ventilated tongue allow the feet to breathe
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions your midfoot and heel
- Snug fit
- Leather overlays and accents add support and stability to the ankle
- Three-quarter lacing means you are unable to tighten or loosen the shoe around your toes, may require trying on before purchasing
These Title Money Metallic Flash boxing shoes are made from metallic leather that is guaranteed to become the star of the show in any gym.
These boxing shoes have a polyurethane sole that is fully ribbed to prevent any sliding when training and help you to perform more precise movements.
The double lasted mid-sole helps foot control and along with the tight fit and low height, all contribute to improving your speed. There is also built-in padded support for your arches and heels during training.
The shoes come with a mesh drawstring bag to transport your shoes in which helps the shoes breathe during sessions and cool down before your next session.
- Metallic leather
- Ribbed sole to prevent sliding
- Low height improves speed
- Mesh drawstring bag helps shoes breathe when not being used
- No mesh or nylon panels for your feet to breathe when wearing the shoes
These boxing shoes are built for speed with their low 6.5” height and engineered patent leather making them strong and sleek to move around in.
The three-quarter lace tie at the front of the shoe offers extra outside support and allows you to tighten the shoe to your own comfort.
The shoes include an EVA midsole and Title’s extended three-dimensional gum rubber outsole for added durability and flexibility.
The inside of the shoe is moisture-wicking so that your feet can stay cool and dry, and shock suppression inserts in the arch and heel add protection and support to your feet.
There is also hook and loop ankle support built into the shoe for further protection and support for balance.
- Low 6.5” height built for speed
- Three-quarter laces mean you can comfortably tighten your shoes
- EVA midsole along with Title gum rubber outsole for durability
- Moisture-wicking inside
- Shock suppression insets in the arch and heel
- Hook and loop ankle support
- No mesh panels for air ventilation
These Title Charged boxing shoes feature added grip on the soles in a criss-cross pattern that can grip any surface and help with balance and performance.
They have laces on the front so that you can decide how tight you want the shoes for your own comfort and a 6” height that improves speed in the ring.
The shoes have a combination of air mesh and synthetic leather that offers ventilation and hot air release and an antibacterial lining inside that prevents odor inside the shoe.
There is added support with shock suppression insets in the toe, heel, and arch for further protection and an EVA midsole and gum rubber outsole to improve performance and durability.
- The criss-cross pattern on the sole helps to grip any surface
- Laces so that you can tighten the shoes for your comfort
- Air mesh and synthetic leather help feet breathe
- The antibacterial lining prevents odor
- Shock suppression insets in toe, heel, and arch
- EVA midsole and gum rubber outsole
- No added ankle support
These shoes offer a lot of ventilation as they are lightweight with nylon and synthetic leather panels for breathability, and nylon weaved tongue so that your feet are able to release hot air whilst wearing the shoes.
These Title boxing shoes have added arch and heel support for comfort and protection and polyurethane rubber soles that are ribbed to support speed and balance.
The three-quarters duble lasted mid-sole helps with foot control so that you can always perform at your best.
These shoes have 6.5” height that is perfect for speed and improving pivots, and comes with a drawstring mesh bag so that your shoes are able to breathe between sessions.
- Lightweight fabrics
- Nylon panels and nylon weaved tongue for breathability
- Added arch and heel support
- Ribbed soles for balance and grip
- 6.5” height
- Drawstring mesh bag for ventilation
- No added ankle support
These Title Predator ll boxing shoes have a three-dimensional upper that contours your entire foot, ankle, and lower calf so that you can feel supported during your performance.
This added support helps with balance, and a comfort support wrap around the ankle gives extra padding for further protection.
The shoes are incredibly lightweight as they only weight 10oz so there is no danger that your shoes could get in the way of your performance. The material flexes for the ultimate fit during wearing them so you are always comfortable wearing them.
A full length padded mesh tongue releases hot air from inside the shoe so you can remain cool, and the gum rubber sole improves traction and speed.
- A three-dimensional upper contours foot, ankle, and lower calf
- Comfort support wrap further supports ankle
- Flexible material
- Padded mesh tongue fo breathability
- Gum rubber sole improves traction and speed
- Breathability only comes from the padded mesh tongue
These tall Speed-Flex Encore boxing shoes are 12” tall and are made from synthetic nylon leather for a lightweight and flexible shoe. A nylon fill sits on top of the sole for breathability when wearing the shoes so your feet are able to stay cool.
As these shoes are 12” tall, this allows the shoes to fully support your ankles and lower calves. The added support improves speed and balance as your ankles are fully protected and the lightweight material doesn’t restrict your movements.
The polyurethane soles are thin for quick movements yet offer lots of support to your feet and toes. The soles are rigid so that you won’t slip when training.
- 12” height supports foot, ankle, and lower calf
- Nylon fill on top of the sole allows breathability
- Rigid soles to prevent sliding
- Lightweight and tight shoe
- No mesh panels or tongue for ventilation
These Title Velocity KO boxing shoes provide full protection to yout toes, forefoot, and heel with leather overlays adding durability and offering full protection and comfort. The EVA midsole provides heel cushioning during training and prevents injury.
The back of the shoe is reinforced so that your balance is further supported and supports your ankles along with the 9” height of the shoe. The upper shoe has breathable nylon mesh inserts so your feet can stay cool and comfortable.
The gum rubber soles are flexible and help you grip the floor along with the grooves in the sole that prevent sliding.
- Leather overlays offer protection
- EVA midsoles cushion your heels
- Reinforced back to support balance and ankles
- Breathable nylon mesh inserts
- Gum rubber soles for grip
- No lower calf support
There are a lot of brands that offer a wide range of boxing shoes, but Title have a level of expertise in boxing that puts their shoes to the top of the market. They offer a range of styles of boxing shoes so that you can decide which are best for you.
There are lots of differences between Title’s shoes as some are more breathable, have more ankle and calf support, or have better grips on the sole. The thing that they all have in common is that they are high quality shoes designed by experts in the field.
All of the shoes are lightweight and tight so they won’t affect your performance or movements in the ring. Title have created boxing shoes that will change the way that you train, allowing you to improve and focus solely on your boxing.
- What Is A Hook In Boxing (And Mistakes To Avoid When Throwing) - December 16, 2021
- How Much Do Professional Boxers Get Paid (Inc. Per Fight) - December 16, 2021
- What Age Should You Start Boxing (What’s A Good Age) - December 16, 2021