When you’re looking for a good pair of boxing gloves, you want something that’s going to last, give you a good grip and be worth the price. That’s why it’s worth going for a good brand like Title.
They’ve been around for years, trusted by professional athletes, and whether you are a beginner or a pro, there’s a pair of gloves in their wheelhouse that’s suited to your needs.
Title has been making exceptional boxing gear since 1998 and has expanded its range to world-class MMA equipment as well. Trust the athletes, and invest in a pair of Title boxing gloves you can depend on. Take a quick look at the list below to see what they’ve got on offer right now.
OUR TOP PICK
Best for Beginners- Let’s start with a durable pair that can get you straight into the ring. This low-price point pair of gloves deliver on both fit and functionality without doing too much damage to your wallet.
These are similar to Title’s original Classic Pro gloves but come with ventilation in the thumbs and fingers. Once broken in, these gloves will serve you for a long time, especially if you aren’t yet a daily trainer.
Take the time to try out these gloves, more ergonomically designed and more fitted for your hands than many other brands of beginner boxing gloves, helping to protect your fingers.
- Shock absorbing layers of foam that are both high and low density provides a good level of overall protection
- The satin-nylon blend makes them effectively moisture-wicking
- Synthetic leather- performs like its traditional counterparts but at a fraction of the price
- You’ll struggle with these if you’ve got larger hands as they tend to be on the snug side.
Rating: These come tops for us as they are durable, long-lasting, and a great way for you to get into the sport without blowing your budget.
Yes, some of the other models will be better for seasoned pros but these gloves pack a punch for the novices. Read on if you’re after a pair of gloves more suited to a professional level of boxing.
Great for both beginners and intermediate boxers, these gel-lined gloves are great for those that want to improve their boxing game without giving way to unnecessary injury and wrist pain.
They are heavier gloves due to the gel interior which requires a bit of practice to get the hang of but is worth the extra practice.
- Huge range of sizes available
- Increased comfort and performance
- Gel-enforced lining
- Multi-layered foam padding
- All-leather outer with anti-sweat compartment
- A few users found the manufacturer sizing charts to not be very accurate, so be mindful of this and check out the reviews to get the most accurate sizing for you
- Lack of ventilation in these gloves compared to others in Title’s collection
Rating: Due to the leather upper and gel interior, these gloves are at a higher price point and perfect if you want to invest more into the sport and guarantee yourself protection at the same time.
However, users complain that they struggle to dry without assistance due to their lack of ventilation compared to other Title gloves on the market.
Not only do these guys have a very low price point (lower than any others on this list), but they are genuinely very reliable and have a tough vinyl upper that gives a long-lasting finish.
These Title Classic boxing gloves have a fit-to-form design and a ‘power grip palm’, making them comfortable and well fitted during your workouts.
- Very good value gloves
- Versatile gloves for both training and competing
- Ideal for multiple disciplines
- ‘Power grip palm’ for comfortable grip
- Padding isn’t too thick in these, if you’re using them a lot, you may need to replace them after a few months
Rating: These gloves are great for multi-disciplinary sports such as martial arts, boxing, cardio, or kickboxing.
They are incredibly affordable and great value for the quality, but you may need to replace them quicker than you’d like if you’re using them very frequently.
The Title Platinum Proclaim training gloves are the perfect combination of heavy-duty protection, high shock suppression, and durability. These gloves are built with an extra-durable and long-lasting synthetic leather upper that stands the test of time.
These are specially designed to include an integrated air-release panel in the upper palms that allow air to flow over your hands, cooling you during your workouts and keeping you dry.
This feature is incredibly well rated, especially if you are a heavy trainer who spars often in these gloves.
- Synthetic leather upper has the look and style of its natural counterpart, at a lower price point
- Platinum Proclaim technology with maximum ventilation for cooling hands during workouts
- High shock suppression with multi-layered and multi-density foam
- Full wrap-around and adjustable hook and loop straps
- Because of the extra durable structure, these may take a while to break-in
- Some aren’t a fan of the silver to black colorway (if you’re particularly fussed about that sort of thing).
Rating: A top-tier pair of gloves that delivers what it promises. A perfect combination of powerful build quality, durability, and protection, with the benefit of being easy to remove.
The best feature is the cooling ventilation for the hands which is a huge plus, especially if moisture is something that puts you off taking the sport to the next level.
These genuine leather gloves are a stunning maroon color, made with a mix of suede, full-grain, leather, and beautiful metal tagging detailing makes these gloves look incredible.
They are durable and moisture-wicking and are a real show-stopper if money is no option in your search for the perfect gloves.
- Genuine aged top grain leather
- 2” multi-layered inner foam
- Moisture-wicking inner
- Extra-wide hook and loop closures
Rating: These are a treat. Yes, they are an amazing pair of gloves, but the price point is a pretty big sting to the wallet.
You can get a similar quality pair of gloves from Title’s range without the aesthetic bells and whistles, but if you want to indulge, this pair is a gorgeous addition to your collection.
If you feel more comfortable boxing in leather gloves whilst training, this mid-range pair may be the perfect model for you. The cover of this pair is made from full-grain genuine leather.
This tough material will ensure you get lasting performance out of your gloves. These gloves have the price point of many beginners gloves but offer the right qualities for heavy-duty trainers as well.
- Recreation of Title’s classic style
- Heavy-duty leather lasts
- Shock absorbing properties of both high and low-density foams
- Choice of color available
- Solid construction
- Good for both beginners and athletes
- Can be a snug fit for larger hands
Rating: These gloves are built to last. They are suited to both beginners or heavy trainers and their classic style is timeless. A great pair of leather gloves that don’t break the bank.
Similar to the previous leather pair however they have a few extra features, which the higher price reflects.
They are designed with three layers of foam for maximum protection, thick wrist straps for added support and an exclusively designed Aerovent nylon mesh upper palm insert that supports additional moisture-wicking and breathability.
- Advanced form-fitting design
- Pre-curved structure to reduce hand fatigue
- Aerovent moisture wicking
- Extended cuff length for additional wrist support
- Pricier than your average glove but worth it for the additional support
Rating: These gloves are great for both dedicated sparring or dedicated hitting of heavy bags. The added support makes them perfect for those wanting to invest more time into the sport without additional risks of injury.
The classic design and leather material mean they are a solid investment for those who are looking to make the push to engage more in the sport.
If you are after a weighted pair of Title gloves, these offer maximum protection with an exclusive gel-enforced lining.
They are made with tri-enforced foam padding and thas well as other special features they come with gel-enforced wrist straps for added protection.
This is especially needed in gel gloves as they are normally significantly heavier for the user and can put the wrists under extra strain.
This model comes with a full seatbelt wrist wrap and hook and loop enclosure for a secure fit and is made with carefully selected genuine top-grain leather uppers.
- Gel enforced lining
- Comes in three colors
- Gel enforced seatbelt wrist wrap
- The custom form fit thanks to gel-injected interior
- Made for larger hands so should fit nicely if you find other gloves too snug
- Top grain leather uppers
- On the pricey side
- Heavy gloves take a while to get used to
Rating: These are some of Title’s top-selling gloves. They are expensive but well worth the investment if you’re taking your boxing to the next level.
The additional wrist support is its best feature and despite the extra weight, the additional protection is worth it for your wrists and knuckles. These are pretty heavy hitters for sparring but they are certain to last you a long time.
If you’re looking to invest, these gloves are another great gel-lined pair to try out.
The gel lining boasts additional protection, they feature the fully-protective wrap-around gel enforced wrist band and hook and loop enclosure si you can ensure your gloves don’t get loose or uncomfortable during use.
The V2Ts come in two stand-out colors if you're looking for more stylish gloves and with the added weight pack a real punch, though may slow you down compared to other sparring gloves.
- Great if you are going for a powerful glove
- Come in two stunning colors
- Extra wrist protection
- Gel enforced lining and additional foam protection
- Heavy gloves can slow you down in sparring but are great to build stamina
- Gel lining isn’t as good on bag work as will not last as long
Rating: A great pair of gloves to invest in. Top rated by users, the V2Ts are moisture-wicking, heavy-duty, and long-lasting for any seasoned boxer or anyone looking to up their game.
These training gloves are the perfect mesh between style and substance. The 100% genuine leather gloves are married with all -over vivid graphics, and the full-black color is an ominous and stylish combo.
Boasting full wrap-around wrist supports, all of the quality you can expect to see from other Title gloves and molded foam padding that’s powered with additional softer more shock-absorbing foam with a softer impact-resistant core.
- Stunning wraparound and glove graphics
- All-black color and detailing
- Genuine leather gloves
- Full-wrap-around adjustable straps
- Shock-absorbing core
- Inner material does not absorb sweat and moisture as well as previously mentioned Title gloves such as the Platinum Proclaims.
- Need a decent amount of breaking in before getting a comfortable fit with these gloves
Rating: Looks-wise, these gloves are number 1. Stylish, all black and look very impressive. The all-leather glove is long-lasting, and the price reflects this.
However, some users have complained about the lack of moisture-wicking in these gloves, as synthetic materials used in other Title gloves perform highly for this.
These gloves aren’t our absolute top pick for this reason, but are a standout pair design-wise and are still a well-made, solid pair of gloves.
If you’re looking for a solid pair of gloves, look no further than Title’s extensive range. Hopefully, the above list has given you some insight into the range of gloves offered, from perfect beginner gloves to heavy-duty gels and full leather options.
- What Is A Hook In Boxing (And Mistakes To Avoid When Throwing) - December 16, 2021
- How Much Do Professional Boxers Get Paid (Inc. Per Fight) - December 16, 2021
- What Age Should You Start Boxing (What’s A Good Age) - December 16, 2021