Finding the best boxing gloves for you is no easy task. There are so many factors you need to consider, for example, support, fit, and safety. There is also personal preference.
Along with all the features that make the best boxing gloves, we have to consider you. That’s exactly where the appearance of the boxing gloves comes in. Especially the color.
Why exactly is the color of your boxing gloves important? Well, a lot of people choose black. So if you have the same color gloves there may be some confusion. But it’s more than this. We connect color to our emotions.
Colors have the ability to impact how we feel. That’s why choosing the appropriate color boxing gloves can make all the difference.
So how about pink boxing gloves? It’s not the typical colored boxing gloves you might see. But is that a bad thing? Pink boxing gloves would make you stand out in the best ways. No more confusing your gloves with someone else’s.
It’s a bold color, but boxing is a bold sport. The color pink is often associated with possibilities, respect, and assertiveness. That is definitely the message you want to send when boxing.
So now that you’ve decided on pink gloves you have to choose which ones. With the different brands, styles, and other factors to consider, it can be an overwhelming choice to make.
Well, lucky for you we’ve done the hard work for you! Below is a list of the 10 best pink boxing gloves currently available on the market.
OUR TOP PICK
We are starting this list out hot. Hot pink that is. The Adidas Speed 50 boxing gloves are one of the brighter and bolder shades of pink. If you end up rocking these gloves you’ll definitely seem confident.
Whilst the color is definitely one of the best things about these gloves, they also have some other amazing features. The gloves are made with a leather exterior making them durable.
They have a smooth inner lining for optimal comfort for your hands. They also feature a velcros strapping system to keep these gloves secure and in place. These gloves are ideal for speed training!
- Bold - The color is an awesome hot pink with silver detail. These are definitely statement gloves.
- Leather - The material of these gloves is leather which makes them more durable.
- Secure - The fastening of these boxing gloves will keep them in place whilst you wear them.
- Tight - These gloves can be a little too tight which can make them harder to use with extra padding.
Another fantastic shade of pink! The Everlast Women’s Pro Style Training Gloves are the type of glove that will get everyone’s attention. These gloves are pink all over!
Aside from the color, these gloves feature a dense two-layer sandwich foam for shock absorbency. These gloves were designed with women in mind, but don’t let that stop you from getting them.
These gloves are great for sparring and training as the wrap-around hook and loop strap make them secure. They also are treated with Everfresh which prevents odors, keeping these gloves smelling fresh.
To help with keeping them fresh they also have a mesh palm for breathability.
- Secure Fit - The strap around the wrist ensures that the gloves stay secure when sparring or training.
- Color - An intense shade of pink. These gloves are eyecatching and perfect for those wanting a bold pink boxing glove.
- Freshness - The gloves are breathable to ensure that they stay fresh and free from odors.
- Loose - The gloves can be a little big and loose.
These MaxxMMa Pro Style Boxing Gloves are another bright shade of pink. Not only are they bright pink, but they are also affordable. The color of these boxing makes them the perfect standout glove.
Not only are they a breathtaking color, but they also feature a full mesh palm making them breathable and keeping your hands cool. The wrist is secured with a hook and look strap so you are able to tighten them to your wrist.
These gloves are made from Polyurethane which makes them more durable and long-lasting. They are sturdy and appealing to the eye! What more could you ask for?
- Secure - The gloves provide support for your wrist through the hook and loop fastening. This keeps the boxing gloves secure on your hands.
- Breathable - The mesh layer keeps your hands cool and makes these boxing gloves breathable.
- Color - If you are looking for pink boxing gloves, you’ve found the right pair. The color of these gloves is a bright pink making them very appealing.
- Tight - The gloves are marketed to both men and women but are a little tight. Depending on your hand size they might be too tight.
The Liberlupus boxing gloves are a unique shade of pink! Instead of your bright hot pink gloves, the Liberlupus boxing gloves are lighter, an almost baby pink glove with a metallic shine.
Nevertheless, they are still eye-catching gloves that will turn heads when you use them.
These boxing gloves are marketed to both men and women, so anyone can rock these pink gloves. They are made from a synthetic leather material making the gloves durable and resilient.
The material makes them easy to clean. To clean them just wipe with a wet towel.
The design of the glove features a multi-layered thickness foam padding, which is shock-absorbing.
The boxing gloves have a wrap and wrist strap with a hook and loop closure to ensure the glover is securely fitted without slipping. Inside the glove is skin-friendly nylon that wicks sweat away.
- Easy to clean - These gloves are ideal for those who don’t enjoy cleaning gloves. They are easy to clean and maintain.
- Secure - The wrist fastening keeps these gloves secure on your wrist without slipping.
- Comfortable - The gloves have a nice lining, which helps keep your hands dry for longer, providing more comfort.
- Padding - For those who do heavy sparring and training the padding in these gloves might not be good enough. They are better for beginners.
These boxing gloves are another great baby pink option for those who like a lighter pink. They also have a white palm which makes them a little different from just an all-over pink glove.
Ideal for those who like light pink, this pair of boxing gloves is multipurpose. They can be used for cardio, fitness workouts, and martial arts. They have a pre-curved form fit and a flexible grip palm.
What makes the glove design great, is the thumb-lock feature to help with proper form when punching. This makes it a great beginner glove.
With proper maintenance, these gloves are durable and will last a long time. They also have a cotton lining making them more comfortable. These boxing gloves are unisex, ideal for anyone who wants pink boxing gloves.
- Multipurpose - They can be used for a bunch of different activities so you can make the most of using these boxing gloves.
- Thumb-lock - Great for beginners as they help you have the proper form when punching.
- Durable - With proper care, these boxing gloves are able to last you a long time.
- Stiff - The design and the padding of these gloves make them stiff when you first use them.
The Venum Challenger 2.0 boxing gloves are a beautiful shade of pink with white accents. They have the white brand name on the glove making them stand out. The shade of pink is light pink.
The gloves are made from PU leather which makes them durable and lightweight. They have triple density foam for great shock absorption and protecting your hands. These gloves have great wrist support due to the large velcro fastening with elastic.
These boxing gloves have an interior mesh making them breathable by promoting airflow. The design of these boxing gloves makes them super comfortable, with many customers saying they are great for heavy-duty training.
However, in terms of competitions, it would be best to not have gloves with a velcro fastening.
- Bold - The design with the logo of these gloves on them makes them a bold choice, especially paired with the pink color.
- Lightweight - These gloves are made with a lightweight material, ideal for quick movements.
- Comfortable - The design and the mesh fabric makes these gloves comfortable for those who use them.
- Padding - Some users of these gloves have reported that some came with uneven padding.
The Fairtex BGV1 boxing gloves are a wonderful bright light pink glove with black, white, red, and blue accents from the logo.
These gloves are made for those who are confident enough to show up to training with a pink glove. The black detailing makes the pink color pop even more.
The gloves are made from leather for durability. They feature the Fairtex foam system for fantastic hand and knuckle protection and shock disbursement. The gloves have a tight-fit hand compartment so that the glove remains secure.
The straps are velcro to keep the glove secure and for easy removal. When using these boxing gloves it is best to wear hand wrap. Make sure to break these gloves in as they are a tighter fit.
- Leather - The material of these gloves being leather makes them more durable.
- Color - They are true pink color all over. These gloves are stunning!
- Secure - With these gloves being tight, it makes them extra secure.
- Ventilation - These gloves do not feature mesh so they are not ventilated as well as other gloves. This means the gloves tend to smell without proper cleaning.
Title boxing gloves are often highly rated by their users. This is why it’s even more exciting that they make pink gloves! The gloves are pink with black and white accents. They might not be as pink as other gloves but they are definitely a bold choice.
These boxing gloves are made from leather making them extremely durable. These gloves feature a gel lining which delivers a custom form fit of the gloves. The gel-infused cuff and palm provides wonderful support for your hand and wrist.
Unlike some leather boxing gloves, Title Gel gloves have a nylon weave mesh palm insert and a moisture-wicking hand compartment liner to ensure that your hands stay cool and dry when training.
- Comfortable - The mesh palm and hand compartment liner keeps your hands dry which makes training more comfortable.
- Durable - The leather material makes them last longer for heavy-duty training.
- Supportive - The gel cuff and palm makes your wrists more secure and supported.
- Wide - Some women might find that these gloves are a bit too wide for their hands.
Sometimes less is more. This can apply to color as well. Instead of having bright pink gloves, some prefer having gloves with pink accents. If that is the case, we’ve got you covered.
The Sanabul Essential Gel boxing gloves are black and pink gloves. On the outside of the glove, there are pink accents but on the palm, the color pink is more prominent.
Not only are these gloves a subtle pink glove, but they are also extremely affordable. They are made from faux leather and have a gel-infused foam to provide protection for your hands and wrists.
- Color - The pink accents on these gloves allow you to bring color into your life without being too bold.
- Budget-friendly - These gloves are very affordable so you don’t have to break the bank!
- Support - The faux leather material provides support when paired with gel-infused padding.
- Durability - Some customers have reported that the padding softens after a few uses.
RDX is another brand of boxing gloves that people hold in high regard. These specific pairs of gloves are black with pink accents. So if you want to add a splash of color to your gear, this is the choice for you.
The gloves are made with convex skin leather making them durable and sturdy. The Quadro-dome 3 padding ensures great shock suppression for heavy hits.
The glove also has attached thumb support to keep the proper position of your thumb during a hard practice session.
- Leather - The leather material makes this boxing glove durable and great for heavy-duty training.
- Color - This is a lovely high-end subtle pink option for those wanting to add a pop of color.
- Support - The thumb attached support is great for keeping the proper punching position and your hand protected.
- Slippery - This glove has a matte finish which can make the outside a bit slippery.
That brings us to the end of this list. We hope you have found the perfect pink boxing glove for you to add a bit of color to your life!
- What Is A Hook In Boxing (And Mistakes To Avoid When Throwing) - December 16, 2021
- How Much Do Professional Boxers Get Paid (Inc. Per Fight) - December 16, 2021
- What Age Should You Start Boxing (What’s A Good Age) - December 16, 2021