If you are a boxing enthusiast, then you might have already looked at the brand Hayabusa a few times before.
Hayabusa manufactures gloves that are simply amazing, giving you plenty of wrist support, padded fist protection as well as moisture-wicking that will keep your hands nice and ventilated throughout.
Some of these gloves come with specially designed material that is much more durable than leather. This material is called vylar and experts have discovered that it is much more durable than the previous brand.
These types of gloves really take a long time to break in, so they might be uncomfortable in the short term, but we would recommend that you persevere.
These gloves are some of the best when it comes to performance and comfort, which will keep you in the ring for longer and allow you to increase your stamina and endurance.
So where can you find the best boxing gloves for your needs? What are the best materials for a boxing glove to be made from and how long will they last you?
What designs do Hayabusa favor and how can that give you an advantage when you are in the ring? How much can you expect to pay for one of these amazing gloves?
Well, if you are asking yourself these questions and a lot more, then we would suggest that you keep reading.
We have compiled a list of the top 10 boxing gloves that you can currently get on the market, analyzing them in terms of durability, comfort and how well they remove moisture from your fist.
10 Best Hayabusa Boxing Gloves
OUR TOP PICK
This first set of gloves not only looks cool, but it comes with plenty of design features that will really help you when you are in the ring. If you need premium wrist support, then these are certainly the gloves for you.
They also come in an amazing Marvel style and have been officially sanctioned by the brand itself - introducing the Hayabusa Iron Man Boxing Gloves.
- These gloves match those worn by Tony Stark aka Iron Man, which is certainly a boon if you are a fan of this genre of action movies.
- This pair of gloves is resistant to odors, so you can be sure that you’ll have everything that you need for a sweat-resistant bout.
- This glove is made from long-lasting leather, so you can be sure that it will last you if you are training and fighting regularly.
- This boxing glove looks incredible, you can be sure that you’ll be turning some heads at the sparring gym.
- The price - these are some of the most expensive gloves that you can find on the market, so make sure you are a committed boxing enthusiast before splashing out on a pair of these.
This next pair of gloves is another from the Marvel brand, this time you can box like of the all-time great American heroes, that is, Captain America. These come in an amazing design that is surely to make you the envy of the gym.
If you tend to like boxing with some panache, then you can’t go wrong with this pair - introducing the Hayabusa Captain America Boxing Gloves.
- This stuff is lab-tested, the seams rigorously stretched to test how far they can be extended as well as how much they can be used.
- These boxing gloves are ergonomically comfortable, giving you everything that you need for a sure and secure punch.
- These are built to protect your hands from being too damaged, with high-density foam that you can be sure will alleviate you from a lot of stresses and strains of repeated knocks.
- You can very easily wipe the sweat from your eyes with these gloves, which will be a massive advantage when it comes to knocking out your opponent.
- The price - these are another very expensive pair of gloves. You’ll have to make sure that you definitely want to look like Captain America before committing to this pair.
This next pair of boxing gloves are perfect for anyone who is a fan of the film Black Panther. This comes with a beautiful design that will definitely get heads turning at the gym.
This is very important if you are looking to strike fear into the heart of your enemy. This also comes with the added stamp of credibility with the Marvel logo - introducing the Hayabusa Black Panther Boxing Gloves.
- This comes with a very sleek black design that is ideal for anyone who thinks of themselves as a more sophisticated boxer.
- If you liked the Black Panther films, then this will certainly appeal to you, coming sealed with the official stamp of approval from Marvel.
- This comes with quadruple foam padding, giving you everything that you need for a firm punch that will not damage your wrist.
- This comes with very secure wrist guard protection, which is perfect if you are experiencing any weaknesses in this area.
- The price - like a lot of the Hayabusa boxing gloves, this one might cost you a fair bit of cash. You should be sure that you are more than a once-a-week boxer if you want to splash out on a pair of these.
Next up, if you are a fan of the Punisher TV series, then here’s a pair of gloves that will no doubt peak your interest.
Not only do these come with the inimitable Punisher logo, but it comes with enough padded foam lining and design features to certainly help you punish people in the ring - introducing the Hayabusa The Punisher Boxing Gloves.
- These gloves come with properties that will help them to smell fresh for longer - perfect for the cosmetically-minded boxer.
- This is a protected model - coming with plenty of features to keep your hand secure and tight during a boxing bout.
- The price - another very expensive boxing glove. If you want only the very best features, then you’ll have to pay the very best price.
We have yet another superhero glove, this one mimicking the favorite marvel superhero Captain Marvel. If you are a fan of hers, then you’ll certainly want the gloves that match - introducing the Hayabusa Captain Marvel Boxing Gloves.
- This set of boxing gloves are very durable, meaning that you’ll be able to use them over and over again without causing yourself too much pain.
- These gloves are wonderfully odor-resistant, meaning that you won’t be experiencing that pong when you are using them for weeks at a time.
- With a Marvel-branded glove, you’ll be looking to pay a high price. This is only for boxers who want their gloves to reflect their favorite franchise.
Our final pair of Marvel boxing gloves come with an amazing design that you can be sure will give you everything that you want for a decent boxing match.
This is probably one of the best designs of boxing gloves on this list, giving you everything you need for an eye-catching design - introducing the Hayabusa Marvel Hero Elite Boxing Glove For Men and Women.
- These gloves have an amazing pattern coupled with an amazing design. This combination of comfort and style will give you everything that you need for more confidence in the ring.
- These are a durable pair of gloves - with padded foam on the inside, you can be sure that you have everything you need for a decent knockout punch.
- The price - this is another very expensive pair of Marvel boxing gloves, so only choose them if you want to command respect from your fellow Marvel-loving boxers.
Now we move on to more traditional-looking boxing gloves, which are ideal for anyone who wants to seem subtle when they are in the boxing ring.
This first pair comes with a leather vintage look, which is both very stylish and comfortable against the skin, but is also extremely durable and resistant to sweat - introducing the Hayabusa T3 LX Boxing Gloves.
- This comes with some of the best wrist support that we’ve seen on the market, giving you everything that you need for a secure hand.
- This comes with high-end knuckle protection that you can be sure will help you deliver dynamic and impactful punches during training and a match.
- These have tricky straps that a lot of boxers say are very hard to use. If you want something that you can slip on with ease, then we would recommend another pair of gloves.
This next set of gloves comes with a wonderful vintage material that you can be sure will be easy to wipe down, as well as being able to weather multiple shocks.
If you want protection especially on the knuckles and the wrists, then you can’t go wrong with this pair - introducing the Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves for Men and Women.
- This is made with high-grade synthetic leather, which you can be sure will help you resist the damage from sweat accumulation.
- These gloves are perfect for both male and female boxers, with splint protection in the wrist that will guarantee you a good boxing bout.
- This doesn’t come in many appealing colors, either you can have the rather drab brown or a more dynamic black.
Next up, we have a pair of Hayabusa gloves that come at the lower end of the price spectrum.
These gloves come with hand wraps, giving you everything you need for a secure wrist inside the glove - introducing the Hayabusa S4 Boxing Gloves for Men and Women.
- This comes with an opposable thumb that you can use to wipe away sweat, which is ideal for a frenzied match where you can’t really see that well.
- This set of gloves comes at a very low price, which is great if you are just getting into boxing and you are having trouble sticking to your budget.
- Because of the lower price, some boxing excerpts have claimed that this boxing glove does not offer you the protection of some other models.
This final pair of gloves are perfect for children and ideal if you have young ones that are looking to get into the noble art of boxing.
These gloves will keep your wrists very secure and durable no matter how hard you swing - introducing the Hayabusa S4 Kids Boxing Gloves for Boys and Girls.
- This comes with built-in wrist support, keeping the glove in close contact with the hands, meaning that it won’t come loose and cause your punches not to land.
- This pair of gloves is very low priced, so you won’t have to worry about stretching your wallet too much.
- This comes with less foam padding, which definitely means less protection. This might be suitable for young children who are not used to hitting hard.
Our Final Say
We hope that our list of some of the best Hayabusa boxing gloves has helped you decide which brand is suitable for your boxing style.
- What Is A Hook In Boxing (And Mistakes To Avoid When Throwing) - December 16, 2021
- How Much Do Professional Boxers Get Paid (Inc. Per Fight) - December 16, 2021
- What Age Should You Start Boxing (What’s A Good Age) - December 16, 2021