If you are looking for high or low top boxing shoes that will be suitable for your needs, then you need to look no further.
These are some of the most trusted brands in the sport of boxing. They are worn by the pros for their comfort, their style, and how durable they will be on the ring.
These shoes are often quite bulky, giving you everything you need for a comfortable footing underneath.
If you want to reduce the wear and tear under your feet and reduce the likelihood of blisters, then we would suggest that you keep reading.
These also come in plenty of different designs, making them perfect for the training gym, the sparring session, and the boxing match.
You can be sure that you’ll have everything that you need for a very solid pair of shoes. We would certainly recommend that you give these a shot if you are transitioning from novice to intermediate or intermediate to pro.
So what are the best boxing shoes from the Everlast brand? What is so special about the design of these trainers that they will give you premium support in the arch and the heel of the foot?
How can these trainers minimize the number of blisters and chafing that you’ll receive under your feet? How much will a pair of these trainers cost you?
Well, if you are curious about this question, then we would suggest that you keep reading, as we have everything that you need to know for getting the ideal Everlasting boxing shoe.
We have compiled a list of 10 of the best Everlast boxing trainer so that you can be sure that you’ll be able to find the perfect shoe for your needs.
OUR TOP PICK
This first trainer is technically a hybrid pair that you can use when you are at the gym or in the boxing ring, making them the perfect pair for versatility and dynamics.
This shoe will prevent you from slipping, which will minimize the level of injury that you’ll experience when you are in the boxing ring - introducing the Everlast Elite High Top Boxing Shoes.
- This comes with a sophisticated lace-up system that you can be sure will keep your trainer very secure to the entire circumference of your feet.
- This comes with an open mesh material, which is perfect for helping your feet to breathe and reducing the amount of chafing and blisters you’ll experience.
- This has no heel on it, making it very close to the ground. This is ideal if you want to have more flexibility in the ring.
- This shoe only really comes in one color, which might be a problem if you want to buy a few pairs for your training or boxing session.
This next pair of shoes comes with a rubber sole, meaning that there will be very little slippage on the boxing ring, which will help you with your nimble footwork.
This sole comes with amazing traction, again, perfect for keeping your toes from getting crushed underneath - introducing the Everlast PIVT Low Top Boxing Shoes.
- This comes with an innovative tread design, meaning that even if you work up a sweat then you won’t have to worry about slipping and hurting yourself.
- These are low tops, meaning that you won’t feel any rubbing against your ankle when you are boxing.
- This comes with an open mesh design that will help your feet to breathe, giving you maximum control over how sweaty that your foot becomes.
- These shoes are only available in the largest size of trainers, which will certainly not be suitable for those boxers who have much smaller feet.
Next up, we have a very high trainer that will cover most of the ankle of your foot. This is great if you are looking for that extra stability when you are out on the boxing ring.
These shoes have wonderful treads on them, which will certainly help you when you are trying to get a stable footing to work on your punches - introducing the Muhammad Ali Signed Everlast Boxing Shoe.
- This is one of the shoes designed after the great Muhammad Ali, giving you everything that you need for a decent footing.
- This comes with a very sophisticated lacing system that you can be sure will help you do up your shoe right to the bottom of your knee.
- This comes with an amazing tread underneath which will stop your shoes from slipping, giving you plenty of security underneath.
- The price - this might be a little too expensive for anyone who is looking for a pair of training shoes that they can use only a few times a week.
This next trainer can be used in boxing or just as a casual shoe to wear at the gym for training.
It is very versatile, giving you everything that you need for your workout, including support, comfort, and durability - introducing the Everlast Pheonix Runners.
- This shoe will give you the most support when it comes to the sole and the heel of your shoe. These are very lightweight and will keep you nimble when you’re training or sparring.
- We would definitely recommend these shoes for beginners who are sparring, giving you plenty of reasons to duck and weave when you are on the boxing ring.
- This shoe is very cheap, sparing your wallet. This comes with all the features that you’ll need on the ring when you are boxing.
- The durability - these shoes are often very difficult to keep together, especially when you are using them on a regular basis.
This next trainer is a very simple pump, coming in a streamlined black design that you can be sure will give you plenty of foam cushioning on the insole.
If you want a trainer that covers your entire foot, then we would certainly recommend this brand, as they are very snug and comfortable - introducing the Everlast Chester Mens Trainers.
- This has a knit in the upper that will really help you to keep your foot in shape and stop it from wiggling around during intense activity.
- This is one of the most breathable shoes that we have on this list, providing you with plenty of circulation and moisture-wicking properties.
- This has durable rubber on the bottom of the sole, which is very important when you are trying to stop these shoes from wearing down over numerous training sessions.
- The durability - again, this is another pair of trainers that might not stand the test of time if you are boxing on a regular basis.
Next up, we have a pair of black boxing shoes that go right the way up the ankle, giving you plenty of protection against the kicks and the occasional scuff that you might get when you are on the mat.
This has a sophisticated lacing system that will make sure your shoe is tight on the ankle - introducing the Everlast Black Boxing Shoes.
- This has an open-end breathable mesh in the upper that will ensure that all the heat that rises from the top of the shoe will be dispersed quickly.
- This has comfortable fabric on the insole, which will enable you to keep comfortable no matter how intensive your training will be.
- These shoes will optimize your side movements, so if you are looking to develop your sidestepping technique, then this is the right thing to do.
- The price - these are the more expensive pair of trainers, so make sure you are training enough to warrant the purchase.
Next up, we have another black pair of boxing shoes that will cover the entire ankle, giving you perfect support and stability.
This comes with the striking Everlast logo that will be sure to turn some heads when you are next at the gym - introducing the Everlast Ultimate Boxing Shoes Black.
- This shoe comes with maximum comfort in the heel, allowing you to duck and dive when you need to.
- With an intricate lacing system and a breathable mesh, you can be sure this will give you plenty of comfort and stability.
- This is another quite expensive shoe, only reserved for pros boxers. We would only recommend getting this if you are hitting the ring regularly.
This next shoe is another low top, coming with a grooved sole at the bottom to give you increased traction.
This is perfect if you are going to be fighting or sparring on a sweaty gym surface.
This shoe will give you maximum durability, allowing you to box with your trainers on for way longer than necessary - introducing the Contender Low Top Boxing Shoes.
- This is a chunky men’s shoe that will give you everything that you need for a solid performance, giving you the freedom to sidestep and weave.
- This comes with an intricate lacing system that can be done up to the top of the ankle.
- This is another expensive shoe that should only be reserved for the pros.
Next, we have a super high-top boxing shoe that you can make sure will be able to cover the entirety of your foot.
If you are looking for a shoe that can keep you on the mat for as long as possible, then we would recommend this one - introducing the Grid High Top Boxing Shoes.
- This shoe comes with extremely padded ankle support, which is ideal for when you are on the mat and looking to execute some of the challenging moves.
- This comes with padded foam underneath, with rubber soles that will greatly improve your traction.
- These shoes are great for bag punching, training or sparring. They are lightweight and durable, giving you whatever you need for speedy moves on your feet.
- The price - another shoe that is designed for some of the best boxers, you should only buy them if you are looking to progress to the top level.
Now we’ve saved the best until last, with a high-top shoe that will cover the entirety of your foot.
You can be sure that you’ll have everything that you need for a decent tread under your foot, with enough support and comfort to cover the entirety of the foot almost up to the bottom of the knee - introducing the Contender High Top Boxing Shoes.
- This comes with a grooved rubber sole with great traction underneath. This will certainly keep you on the mat for longer.
- This shoe comes with a great lacing system that you can be sure will keep the trainer securely clamped to your foot
- This shoe is another expensive one, make sure you do enough boxing to get your money’s worth from this one.
Our Final Say
We hope that our list of Everlast shoes has given all the information that you need to choose the right footwear for your boxing needs.
- What Is A Hook In Boxing (And Mistakes To Avoid When Throwing) - December 16, 2021
- How Much Do Professional Boxers Get Paid (Inc. Per Fight) - December 16, 2021
- What Age Should You Start Boxing (What’s A Good Age) - December 16, 2021